The PCS 80 came with a lot of peripherals: line and character printers, CRT terminals, intelligent keyboards, ACR storage, 8" and 5.25" floppy disks and with several languages: TTY BASIC with OS, 4K, 8K and 12K BASIC, audio cassette BASIC with OS, & a scientifically oriented disk BASIC and level 2 Fortran IV compiler.
Greg Bober stil have an extended working configuration including:
• External 5.25" quad density 380Kb Micropolis floppy with BASIC,
• Faster memory & "I" tempgrade CPU, speed could goto 7MHz,
• 58K 10MHz RAM,
• Custom boot operating system,
• 64K of extended RAM/ported PROM containing the DOS & BASIC operating
system to have 1 second versus 30 second floppy boot up,
• Extrernal 12" monitor since 24x80 is hard to see on tiny screen,
• Spare parts.
Numerous photos of his system may be seen here.