OLD-COMPUTERS.COM Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Old videogame systems > I get rid of...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

APF Imagination Machine w/ Extras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mmctavish View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mmctavish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: APF Imagination Machine w/ Extras
    Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:52pm
My grandfather had purchased this APF Imagination Machine many years ago and we just uncovered it recently when we moved into my grandparent's old house. I do have pictures I can email if anyone would be interested in purchasing this rare system. It still has the Basic program that comes with it and one of the Space Destroyers tapes. It includes the Serial Interface and the Memory Expansion (8K). It has the original owner's manual and the APF BASIC Language Reference Manual. Both are in relatively good condition. We also have the Serial Interface Instruction Book as well. The machine has been used but it is in very good shape. The Serial Interface and Memory Expansion have their original boxes.

Please send me a private message if you wish to see pictures of this system or have any other questions.

Thanks! :)
Mike Newcomb View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Mike Newcomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 5:58pm
Please place the pictures on this post.

Am sure many here, including myself, would like to view.

Thanks - Mike
mmctavish View Drop Down

Quote mmctavish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2010 at 6:10pm
Yes I can post the pictures as soon as I find a place to host them and get my desktop machine going again. Apparently while searching for information on the APF machine, I picked up that silly "Virus Protection" program that DLs itself to your machine and won't let you do anything until you buy it. My boyfriend should be able to take care of that shortly for me.

Edit::
Ok got the pics uploaded to Photobucket. Here they are!

Edited by mmctavish - 12 September 2010 at 7:22pm
Uppy View Drop Down

Quote Uppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 7:37pm
A deal has been made and the APF lot is sold. To me.
barythrin View Drop Down

Quote barythrin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 3:41pm
Wow, very cool system. Let us know if you decide to post anywhere about it.
Uppy View Drop Down

Quote Uppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 10:59pm
Yes I will. Im kind of a newbie to the forums here. I mostly am at atari age. But I will try to be more active here.
 Post Reply Post Reply